The member representatives from the ASPAC and museum professionals are welcome to join the ASPAC Virtual Conference 2021.
Pre-registration for the plenary sessions is required on a first-come-first-served basis.
Notes to Participants
- The plenary sessions are exclusive for member representatives from the ASPAC. Contact persons of each member institution will receive an invitation email with the passcode for the registration form. Applicants please enter the passcode on the registration page.
- The number of registrants for the plenary sessions is limited to a maximum of 16 (including ASPAC committee members and plenary speakers) per member institution.
- Those who have successfully registered for the plenary sessions may also join the keynote speeches and marketing session, and share the links to their colleagues for viewing.
- Each applicant may select to participate in at most 5 plenary sessions.
- Each email address is allowed to register once.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam mail boxes.
- Contact persons of each member institution will receive viewing links for the keynote speeches and marketing session closer
to the conference. For those who wish to join the keynote speeches and marketing session only, registration is not required.
Please contact your institution directly for the viewing links.
Points to Note When Joining the Virtual Conference
- Please download the relevant software and check the system requirements (including the operating system and browsers) for PC / tablet / smartphone at: https://help.webex.com/en-us/nrbgeodb/Join-a-Webex-Meeting
- To ensure a smooth reception, please make sure that your device is connected to a stable WiFi connection.
- Audio or video recording of conference sessions is not allowed.
Tel: (852) 2559 9973